The Nasarawa State University Keffi, NSUK has commence the sales of part time study forms to prospective students in different faculties.
A. Faculty of Administration
B. Faculty of Arts
C. Faculty of Education
D. Faculty of Natural and Applied Science
E. Faculty of social Sciences.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Prospective candidate are requested to process their admission with JAMB registration number with the sum of N3,500(Three thousand five hundred naira only) payable to jamb before proceeding to register online via REMITA platforms or visit the school official website: www.nsuk.edu.ng for more details.
Application must possess the following:
- Part-one applicants: minimum of five (5) O’Level credits which must include English Language and Mathematics
- Part-two applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or Nasarawa State University Diploma in relevant area including O’Level requirementin (1) above
- Part-five applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized university degree or an advance degree recognized by Nasarawa State University degree including O’Level requirements in (1) above.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
- Part-one: minimum of twelve semesters (six years)
- Part-two: minimum of ten semesters (five years)
- Part-five: minimum of four semesters (two years)
Sales of forms closing date: 25/11/2019.
Candidate without entry requirements need NOT apply.
Application form cost is N5,000 in addition to N315 bank charges in any of these banks through REMITA platform; GTB, Access Bank, First Bank, Zenith Bank, Eco Bank and UBA